Rineco hosts Events and Seminars throughout the year as well as participate and attend tradeshows and other events across the country. We have a committment to providing in-depth OSHA Training, DOT Training and recertification and additional seminars, training and events to assist our clients, vendors, and partners. You will find a list of upcoming seminars and other events that Rineco will be participating in or hosting below.
Rineco’s Safety Commitment
The company will comply with appropriate Safety, Health, and Environmental Regulations such as those established by:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA),
- Mine Safety and Health Act (MSHA),
- The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency),
- The DOT (Department of Transportation), and
- All other applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations.
Determine Your Starting Point
Whether you’re at the beginning of your safety journey or at a point where you need to evaluate your progress and understand your current safety culture, our Safety Perception Survey can help you make fact-based, data-driven decisions. Our statistically validated Safety Perception Survey measures employee attitudes to establish the baseline you need to begin improving your safety culture.
- Pinpoints strengths and weaknesses of statistically proven incident-prevention factors.
- Anchors a long-term strategy to achieve a safety culture of sustainable excellence.
- Exposes how well executive-level leadership goals and values reach front-line workers.
- Identifies safety system improvements that will fine-tune processes that drive performance.