Event Cancellation Policy
PAYMENT / CANCELLATION POLICY
- ALL attendees MUST be guaranteed with a credit card using AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA, or MASTER CARD.
- If you are not a current customer, you must provide a credit card as your form of payment.
- If you indicate that you are paying with a credit card, the card information must be received or you will not be registered. Your credit card will NOT be charged until a week before the seminar. Once you card is charged, you will be emailed a receipt.
- You may pay with a check. ALL checks MUST be received by RINECO at the address listed below NO LATER than the Thursday of the week PRIOR to the event. (Ex. if you are attending the Long Beach Seminar on Wednesday, August 1st, then payment must be received by Thursday, July 26th.) If a check is not received by this time, we will assume that you will be using your credit card on file for payment.
- Cancellations must be made NO LATER than 7 business days prior to the event. (ex. if you are registered for the Long Beach Seminar on Wednesday, August 24th, then cancellations must be made by Wednesday, August 17th.) If a cancellation is made after this date, your credit card on file will be charged half the price of the registered seminars to cover hotel, food and material expenses.
- If you do not show up for the registered seminar and you did not cancel your registration, you will be charged the full amount of the registered seminars to cover hotel, food and material expenses.
Should you have any questions about these terms, please feel free to contact Allison Oliver at (501)778-9089 Ext. 5170.
Mail Checks To: Rineco Chemical Industry Attn: Rineco Training Seminars P.O. Box 729 Benton, Arkansas 72018