Rineco’s Corporate Accounts program can provide a Total Waste Management package for all locations and divisions of your company. This program is designed to allow you to control your disposal costs, while reducing your vendor liabilities.
Rineco has grown to become an industry leader since its inception in 1986. Our growth is attributed to adding value to our customers by offering a Total Waste Management concept that includes:
- Single source solution for our customers
- Rineco Emergency Services
- Drum Recycling
- On-site management & training
- Environmental regulation services
- Non-Hazardous “waste to energy” processing
- Reduction of “cradle to grave” liabilities
- Laboratory services
- Competitive disposal rates – no hidden “up charges”
- Professional customer service
- Technical support service
Rineco’s goal is to assist with your company’s waste management systems and disposal activities by providing:
- Provide Rineco Emergency Response Services
- Training for DOT and RCRA
- Provide RINECOdirect.com Services which include online waste tracking, scheduling, and profiling.
- Prompt, accurate and dependable preprinted manifests, customized preprinted labels, appropriate D.O.T. markings, and Land Disposal Restriction forms with guaranteed overnight delivery to each facility.
No profiling or approval analytical fees for profiling waste into Rineco. Our analyical includes: Btu per pound, Halogen, pH, and Specific Gravity. If samples are requested, you will be sent a customized and completed sample kit.
- Prepare Quarterly statements for each location and one original to corporate summarizing the following:
- Ship Dates and Manifest Numbers
- Profiles Shipped and Quantity
- Treatment Process
- Total Number of Drums/Containers
- Transporter and Load #
- Total Disposal and Transportation Cost
- LTL pickups available at each facility.
- “Hands-on” profiling and characterization of waste streams.
- Certificates of Disposal for each manifest.
- Certificates of Recycling for each manifest.
To request more information on-line about Rineco’s Corporate Accounts Services, simply CLICK HERE and provide us with the information for the required fields. If you wish to speak with one of our professionals, please feel free to call us toll free at 800-377-4692.