Activate Rineco’s Emergency Response Team
In the event of an emergency, please call the following number
This number is available 24/7. Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Nature of incident
- Location of incident
- Detailed information on the material(s) involved, a MSDS will be required
- Estimated quantity of Material
- Primary contact information (such as the name, phone number for a person responsible for approval of work)
- Within 48 Hours of the call, provide us with a purchase order number and the detailed information concerning the incident.
Managing the Unexpected
Rineco has incorporated a vast emergency response services system that stretches throughout the United States. The program consists of a contracted network of fully staffed and equipped response centers specializing in handling highly hazardous situations of any magnitude. The centers are strategically located in most every major chemical manufacturing and processing region of the U.S. to facilitate quick and efficient response times in the event of an accident. The network has virtually an unlimited array of resources including state-of-the-art equipment and highly skilled personnel capable of overseeing, managing, and executing any task required at the incident site.
Benefits of RINECO EMERGENCY SERVICES
- Easy, one call response activation, 24 hours a day
- No need for additional personnel
- Oversight by a trained Rineco Emergency Services Coordinator
- Assist with regulatory reporting
- Waste disposal services coordinated with response
- Responders access to material composition is fast and accurate
- One company to handle all of your waste management needs
To request more information on-line about Rineco’s Emergency Response Services, simply CLICK HERE and provide us with the information for the required fields. If you wish to speak with one of our professionals, please feel free to call us toll free at 800-377-4692 .