Growth and Capital Investment
Rineco has experienced continued growth in the past few years, which has enabled us to continually invest more into our facility. This includes an 88,000 square foot storage expansion, state-of-the-art 240,000-gallon tank farm, and development of waste data management software and an interactive web site, RINECOdirect.com. This “cradle to grave” tracking system records waste shipments from the time they are received by Rineco until the waste is disposed at a Rineco approved outlet. Each and every container is assigned an “individual container” or “IC” number that can be scanned and recorded by a barcode reader. This process makes waste tracking at Rineco efficient and precise.
More recently, Rineco has added:
- 3,800 square foot Storm Shelter/Training Center
- Aerosol Can Crusher System
- Rineco Environmental Service Centers Nationwide
- Additional 2.5 Acres contained 10-day
- Rineco Transportation – 90% fleet increase
- Making safety in our workplace a top priority
- Exceeding customer expectations addressing each customers unique needs
- Having the unique ability to blend “hard to process” waste
- Implementing a “cradle to grave” philosophy
- Managing state-of-the-art laboratory and related services
- Maintaining our status as a regulatory compliant company
- Providing a single source solution for our customers through Total Waste Management
- Innovative solutions
- Continual investments into company
- Integrity of waste tracking and disposal
We earn our Trust through our actions day after day and that is the promise we make to our clients. Rineco Chemical Industries, Inc. has continued to work hard to satisfy the evolving industrial waste and recycling needs of its customers while increasing company value.
Whether driven by safety, compliance, the environment, sustainability or economic factors, we are a partner who delivers the service assurance our customers expect and deserve. Our strategy is to cultivate growth through partnerships with new customers and municipalities, particularly with cost-conscious businesses and fiscally-stressed communities.
We never take our clients for granted. The waste and recycling industry is competitive and, for us, delivering reliable, competent service each and every time is mandatory.
Through the delivery of a high quality customer experience that starts and ends with reliable service, it’s easy to see why Rineco Chemical Industries has become one of the largest and strongest waste management companies in the nation.