Rineco’s commitment to safety and regulatory excellence is demonstrated in our programs, policies, and achievements.
- Fully permitted Part B facility
- Daily facility inspections
- On-site inspector program with Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ)
- Semi-annual ADEQ inspections. EPA Region VI inspections are at the discretion of the agency
- All production areas have a 1/4″ welded steel overlay on the concrete floor
- Standard Operation Procedures developed by industry safety expert
- Annual industrial hygiene audits by outside consulting firm
- Rineco has earned numerous Arkansas Department of Labor awards
- $25 million Pollution Liability Insurance coverage
- All process equipment has CO2 inerting, oxygen analyzers with interlocks, infared cameras, and are vented to thermal oxidation units.
Our Waste Compliance team consists of professionals with over 30 years of experience in the energy industry. We provide a complete portfolio of regulatory compliance, environmental & safety solutions that integrate with your business units. We deliver easily understood processes and procedures written by industry veterans that will help you to operate efficiently within legislated rules and regulations.
We deliver Regulatory Compliance expertise where you need it, when you need it.
We partner with you to provide continuous improvement and coaching of your staff functions in order to manage and maintain compliance over the long-term.
Providing you with professional, experienced consultants with over 30 years of experience in operations, environmental, safety & regulatory compliance. Our value is in minimizing the risk of non-compliance, financial penalties and shutdown.
We become a part of your team, we believe in staff augmentation support and continual process improvements.